Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 3:00 - 6:00 pm
If you love working with children then this job is for you. We are looking for people committed and reliable people who are positive and love working with children. The Miles Nadal JCC After School Program provides age appropriate, stimulating and safe activities for school age children.
- Create age appropriate programming taking into account varying levels and abilities of children in the program.
- Assist in conducting surveys for periodic program evaluation.
- Actively promote the program using flyer, letters, and brochures.
- Provide assistance to other counsellors as needed.\
- Come prepared for the day’s activities.
- Supervise and maintain active engagement with children in the program
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all children in the program.
- Communicate with the Supervisor regarding any areas of concern regarding health and safety of children as well as concerns with specific children.
- Must be a RECE or equivalent degree, diploma. Current RECE, please do not apply without being registered
- Clear vulnerable sector screening
- Have to have 2-5 years’ experience working with children.
- Must know how to program plan
- Updated Police Reference check
Features of the Job:
- A great working environment.
- An opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life.
- A great experience working with children.
- Great opportunities to give back to the Community you live in.
$15 to 17.50/ hour
Alisha Sandy, Manager of School Aged Childrens Programs
Miles Nadal JCC, 750 Spadina Ave.
Phone: (416) 924-6211 x236
Fax: (416) 924-0442
Alternate Formats and Accommodation:
The MNjcc is committed to providing an accessible employment environment. We are committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and aim to ensure that dignity, integration, and equality of opportunity are embedded in all aspects of JCC culture.