If you love working with children then this job is for you. We are looking for committed and reliable people who are positive and love working with children.
Positions: After School Staff
Days: Monday - Friday
Time: 3:00 - 6:00 pm
If you love working with children then this job is for you. We are looking for people committed and reliable people who are positive and love working with children. The Miles Nadal JCC After School Program provides age appropriate, stimulating and safe activities for school age children.
- Create age appropriate programming taking into account varying levels and abilities of children in the program.
- Assist in conducting surveys for periodic program evaluation.
- Actively promote the program using flyer, letters, and brochures.
- Provide assistance to other counselors as needed.
- Come prepared for the days activities.
- Supervise and maintain active engagement with children in the program
- Ensure the health, safety and well being of all children in the program.
- Must have First Aid C.P.R.
- Have to have 2-3 years experience working with children.
- Must know how to program plan
- Updated Police Reference check
Features of the Job:
- A great working environment.
- An opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life.
- A great experience working with children.
- Great opportunities to give back to the Community you live in.
Manager of School Aged Childrens Programs
Miles Nadal JCC
750 Spadina Ave.
Phone: 416- 924-6211 ext: 236