WHO WE’D LIKE TO JOIN OUR TEAM:
Are you an energetic and intelligent social media whiz? Are you looking to make a difference in the community by supporting the work of an amazing non-profit organization? If you answered those questions with a yes, then this is the position for you.
The Digital Content Coordinator lends support to one of our most thriving and creative teams – our Marketing department. You’ll be responsible for updating and maintaining our website content and social media pages while working side-by-side with our team in an innovative and dynamic environment. You consider yourself a strong writer and communicator, and you’re particularly skilled in current web and social media practices. You’re a team player and an agreeable, organized individual who can keep on top of several ongoing projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS POSITION:
• Work closely with the Director of Marketing, the Graphic Designers and Marketing Assistant to implement digital content for the MNjcc and its programs.
• Maintain the MNjcc website ensuring all materials are current, correct and complete. In consultation with the programmers, IT department and the marketing team, suggest web design revisions and improvements that will maximize the web’s effectiveness as a marketing vehicle.
• Schedule and populate daily social media content to fulfil all marketing initiatives for the MNjcc and its programs.
• Gather and draft content for the monthly e-newsletter to keep patrons informed of activities occurring at the MNjcc.
• Coordinate departmental newsletters to ensure a timely and effective release of materials. Ensure that they have approved by the Marketing Director.
• Work with our Accessibility and Inclusion team to ensure that all web and social media materials comply with accessibility and inclusion guidelines.
• Work with designers to create and support all web and social media content with appropriate visuals and logo acknowledgements.
WHAT WE’LL DO FOR YOU:
• You’ll receive a FREE membership to our state-of-the-art fitness centre with more than 90+ group exercises every week and access to our exceptional saltwater pool. You’ll also receive a generous discount on many of our exciting arts and cultural programs.
• In addition to your salary, we provide an attractive benefit and vacation package.
WHO WE’D LIKE TO HIRE:
We’re looking for an adaptable, quick-learner with a strong desire to support the MNjcc’s mission. Ideally, our chosen candidate will have:
• experience in a non-profit, community centre, arts and cultural, or similar organization;
• completed a digital marketing/communications/journalism and/or social media course of study.
• strong writing skills that are engaging and show personality;
• great attention to detail, solid organizational skills, and the ability to make deadlines;
• the ability able to take the reins and work independently when needed;
HOW TO APPLY BY MARCH 30, 2018
Please note that only candidates who are selected for an interview will receive a response from us.
Alternate Formats and Accommodation: