Looking for an audience? The Gallery at the J is accepting submissions for its 2018-19 season. The selected artists will receive excellent exposure thanks to the 1,000 members and guests visiting the gallery each month.
Selected artists will receive:
- An exhibit run of 3-4 weeks.
- 500 square feet of non-linear hanging space.
- Assistance with installation.
- A gallery poster and e-vite produced by MNjcc marketing team.
- Presence on the MNjcc Gallery page.
- A listing in the Culture at the J bi-monthly e-newsletter (distribution approx. 1,500)
- A listing in the MNjcc Insider e-newsletter (distribution approx. 14,000)
- Comment cards.
- Flat works only. We are unable to display sculpture and video installation. (Please inquire about textiles)
- Artwork must be appropriate for all ages.
- Each piece must possess either wire or rings for installation.
- Artists must reside in Ontario
- Artists must be able to transport their works to and from the gallery.
- There is no rental fee.
- Please note that sales are infrequent. It is recommended that works be priced between $100-$2500.
- Sales are subject to 20% MNjcc commission.
- Completed application forms must be submitted no later than February 12, 2018. Only selected applicant will be contacted. .
The Gallery at the J. Be Seen.